This documentation covers the latest repo release. Therefore the information found here can differ from the stable release. In each distribution package should be a PDF file for that specific release as well. If in doubt, consult that file.
libpedsim - Use PedSim for your own projects
- On the libpedsim introduction page you will find information on how to use PedSim for your own projects, including a code example.
- You can also jump directly to the complete library documentation. It is automatically generated out of the source code and therefore always up-to-date.
- The library source code for reference, nicely formatted, and fully linked to the online documenation.
- Related pages and ecosystem applications - further sections of the documentation. Related information that might be useful, like model background, installation notes, specifications, and names of the contributors. Also contains documentation for software found in the ecosystem folder.
- A link to all included code Examples is also available.